File information Canon PIXMA MG3210 printer driver controller :
- Driver Product Compatible : Canon PIXMA MG3210
- Driver file name : mast-win-mg3200-1_0-mcd.exe
- Driver File Size : 40.86 MB
- Driver File Version : 1.0
- Driver Relase Date : 09/28/2012
- Driver File Contains : Setup aplication combo installer and printer driver for Canon PIXMA MG3210 series and supported windows 8
- Driver File languages : English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami, TC, Thai, Turkish, Chinese
Compatibility and system requirements :
- Windows 8 (x86,x64)
- Windows 7 (x86,x64)
- WIndows Vista (x86,x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86,x64)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86,x64)
- Windows XP (x86,x64)
To know what our computer running in 32bit or 64bit read this first
Download link Canon PIXMA MG3210 Printer drivers (Direct Link) : Download
How to install the drivers Canon PIXMA MG3210 Printer for Windows :
1. Download the driver Canon PIXMA MG3210 Printer, for link download see above
2. Make sure the printer usb cable unplugged from laptop or computer
3. Open the file has been downloaded, double click on the file
4. Follow the instructions that appear during installation
5. When finished plugged usb cable and wait for detecting hardware
6. When done doing test print and scan test
7. If test print and scan test is not a problem, then we have succeeded driver installation
The instructions may vary depending on the Windows® OS version.
If the drivers are already installed into your computer, uninstall them first before you install the new driver.
You must be logged on as an Administrator.
If the User Account Control dialog box appears, click Continue.
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 Drivers|